AgriTech Showcase: The Future of British Farming
Due to its huge success in 2019, we are bringing back our AgriTech showcase for 2020 to round off our AgriTech Season! Filled again with live demonstrations, a showcase area, and discussion groups, this event is open to anyone who has an interest in agriculture, and specifically how AgriTech is going to influence the future of farming.
Our focus this year is “Farming and the climate conversation”. The event aims to explore practical solutions for farmers to adopt climate resilient practices whilst aligning with profitability. The showcase will give the opportunity to meet AgriTech startups who are developing solutions in the space, as well as join in some discussion groups to really understand what works best for farmers.
The full agenda with speaker information will follow soon, but please see plans below.
- 9:30 – Registration
- 10:00 – Welcome and Keynote Speaker: why are we here and how can we put farmers in the climate conversation
- 10:30 – Panel discussion: How can technology help farmers be both climate-resilient and profitable?
- 11:30 – On-farm demonstrations
- 12:00 – Lunch and showcase area
- 13:00 – On-farm demonstrations
- 13:30 – Discussion groups (two will run simultaneously, you will be asked to pick one)
- 14:30 – Discussion groups (two will run simultaneously, you will be asked to pick one)
- 15:30 – Showcase area, refreshments, and depart
If you want to find out more about last years show, visit Cotswold Life to read more!