The Biopesticide Summit 2020
Farm491’s Sarah Carr will be speaking at the Biopesticide Summit 2020 on “Scaling AgriTech Innovation: barriers faced and how to overcome these.”
Sarah will also be delivering an investor ready workshop on the afternoon of the 20th May.
The Biopesticide Summit 2020 agenda will feature international speakers from the research community, the biocontrol industry, government organizations, investors, policy makers, funding agencies and integrated pest management (IPM) practitioners.
Biopesticide Summit 2020 will:
- Cover the global challenges facing the biocontrol industry
- Examine new tools and methods being used to accelerate R&D
- Consider how innovative technologies, novel formulations and application strategies can be used to deliver better formulated products for greater efficacy
- Discuss challenges and opportunities for investment and commercialisation
- Bring together academia, industry and investors to encourage collaboration