AGRI BUSINESS COORDINATOR (Maternity Leave Cover)
The Managing Director is looking to hire an Agri Business Coordinator; a role that combines people management, administration and marketing within the African agribusiness consulting space.
Contract: 9-month full-time/ part-time contract, with possibility to extend or transition into a consulting position.
Start date: 15th November 2021
Location: Cirencester, in combination with remote working
Key Aims & Objectives:
Under the support and guidance of the Managing Director, the position is to help support day-to-day operations and marketing. Typical work may involve:
• Coordinate management meetings, writing minutes of meeting
• Management of internal performance scorecard
• Content development and management of social media, website blog
• Coordinate business development enquiries
• Assist with recruitment, new employee induction
• Seek business development opportunities
• Assist with basic IT troubleshooting
• Ad-hoc document formatting and design
• Ad-hoc office, team or client requirements
Training will be provided.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
• A flexible “can do” attitude is required
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrates initiative and anticipates needs
• Self-starter with ability to prioritise and schedule
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of discretion, tact and confidentiality
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Possess excellent report writing skills
• A bachelor’s degree essential, Master’s degree is an advantage
The candidate must have an existing permission to work in the UK. Should you be successful in your application we will need to see documentation confirming your entitlement before you take up your appointment.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to Andrew Ritchie at email@example.com, no later than 29th October 2021.
About Agri Frontier
Agri Frontier East Africa Limited is an Agri Investment and Advisory firm, based in Kenya, Nigeria and United Kingdom that specialises in helping to create world class farming and integrated agri businesses across the value chain, with a focus on frontier markets, particularly Africa.
Agri Frontier work with clients to provide innovative solutions to food security, economic and environmental sustainability in challenging environments and provides the following key services:
• Development of strategy and business plans, including financial modelling
• Feasibility studies for new agricultural projects
• Assisting businesses to become “investment ready” (expansion capital or outright sale) to raise finance (grant, debt and equity), and support thereof
• Identification of investment opportunities within the agricultural sector for a range of investors
• Merger and acquisition services, including commercial due diligence and valuations of agri businesses
• Agricultural research and policy advisory
• Business Development Support (BDS) and Technical Assistance (TA)
Typical clients range from family owned to corporate farming businesses in Africa as well as Impact, Developmental and Private Equity investors.
Agri Frontier recognises that through its recruitment and selection policy and procedure the best applicant is recruited and selected for the job regardless of racial group, religion or belief, disability, marital status, age, gender and sexual orientation.