Customer Support Assistant
As a core part of the Breedr team you will be joining the heart of our business, as part of the Customer Support team – helping to build a culture of ‘farmer first’ within your daily routine. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, superb written and verbal communication and will be interested and comfortable in a new technology environment. Supporting our growing agricultural customer base, you will play a vital role in the customer journey on the Breedr software service, providing the best quality customer support for a seamless customer experience.
Provide Customer Support to Farmers and Users
Work directly with farmers and our supply chain users to make their life easier, set them up, enhance their experience and solve their issues. Assist our users in troubleshooting problems, diagnose issues within the software application, identify sources of the problem and work with the tech team to offer solutions.
Contribute to Software Design and Development
Be involved in developing new ideas to make farmers’ lives easier, work closely with Business Development and Software teams to identify opportunities for improvement and resolve potential issues in the development stages to perform quality assurance to ensure a world class product is released to our users.
Assist with Technical Documents and Manuals
Help build farmer friendly user guides that address the ease of use for customers. Assist in generating technical reports focusing on customer issues and resolutions. Become a Breedr superuser and engage with the Breedr product to find bugs, suggest solutions and write articles on its use.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Interested in and comfortable with new technology
- Self-motivated, can work independently and within a team.
- Calm under pressure and can prioritise tasks
- Microsoft Excel proficiency a must
- Able to be on call one weekend in four
- Farming or rural background a plus but not essential
- Be ready and able for some travel to farms
- Salary up to £21k depending on experience
- Employee Share Options
- Wellbeing Allowance
- Unlimited Holiday
- Health Care & Life Insurance
- Remote working within the UK
- Full training in Breedr System and tools supplied