Grain Market Advisor
Grain Market Advisor
Remuneration: Competitive Salary + Commission
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our
growing team and help expand the rapid business growth through establishing and developing
relationships with potential customers and partners in the UK.
CRM AgriCommodities provide grains and oilseeds market analysis and strategic price risk
management solutions to producers, end users and agribusinesses throughout the UK and
overseas. Our services help businesses throughout the supply chain to manage price volatility
and add value to the commodities they are trading. Our global analysis, clear market opinions and
highly experienced team give us the opportunity to work with leading businesses throughout the
food and farming industry.
Reporting directly to senior management, the role will involve:
• Communicating with clients, partners and new potential customers.
• Developing a book of customers and working alongside our advisors and analysts.
• Providing price risk management training and advice (hedging, options etc.)
• Collaborating with partners
• Assisting with developing the business and products
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Highly motivated and results driven
• An understanding and experience working in agriculture/ commodity markets
• Able to work autonomously and to deadlines
• Strong numerical and written english ability
• Excellent presentation skills
• Be a team player and willing to provide initiative and energy within a team environment
• Working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
• Be willing to work with a national client base as well as occasionally overseas
• Hold a full driving licence and be eligible to work permanently in the UK
The past few years have seen strong growth for CRM Agri both nationally and overseas and we
are looking for someone to push forward our expansion in the UK. There will be a lot opportunity
to progress quickly within the business for the right candidate.
Please apply with your CV/ covering letter and details of your current salary to:
CRM Agri is an equal opportunities employer