Community Marketing Manager
Pack your wellies, we’re hiring!
Breedr is an agtech start up that is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital age.
Breedr is building technology which connects farmers, processors and food retailers together to optimise profit, reduce environmental impact and waste to deliver a more sustainable livestock industry, globally.
Through it’s Precision Livestock Network and free app for farmers, Breedr enables the livestock supply chain to produce much more efficient livestock – driven by rich analytics – and then sell them in our online precision market place.
You’ll be joining the founder and a team that is packed full of experience in the food retail, agricultural supply and food processing sectors combined with industry leading software development. The team is fully remote but with opportunities for regular meet ups we have a fun, collective and relaxed atmosphere. We are looking to expand that team as we are seeing the positive impact and significant growth we’re having in the industry.
To learn more about Breedr and how it is capturing the hearts and minds of the industry, please click through the links below:
As the Breedr community manager you will be responsible for working closely with our amazing farmers to build advocacy, product use and engagement. Through the use of social media, product communication, events and content you will develop a strong sense of community within the Breedr user base. Your main responsibilities will be user engagement, building the referral program and generating new leads through your marketing activity. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and maintain referral program, supporting farmers and users to become successful, share best practices across the industry and advocate for Breedr among their peers
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Work with the product team to develop content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, webinars Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Organise regular digital and physical events to drive community engagement and track their success (e.g., farm tours, conferences, social media discussions, webinars.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new channels to drive advocacy in the business.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on engagement ROI.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- A highly ambitious and organised person who likes to make things happen
- You have a passion for working in a start-up and the agri-food industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage social media presence, either for another business or personally, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using marketing software (e.g. HubSpot, Intercom, mailchimp) to monitor social media conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Experience in organising and managing events.
- Bonus Farming background.
- Salary – Competitive
- Gym contribution
- Health Care & Life Insurance
- Flexible working remote working, proximity London and Chichester preferable but not essential.
Want to join the team then send your CV over to email@example.com