We make innovative, sustainable packaging and paper that’s kind to the planet. By using renewable sources—like sugarcane waste instead of wood—our production has a much smaller environmental footprint than traditional packaging, and still delivers an industry-leading product.
As a certified B Corporation, sustainability’s at the heart of our business. We balance profit and purpose, striving for ethical, eco-friendly, transparent production. We’re also committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals for 2030 around sustainability, responsibility and innovation.
Since identifying a gap in the packaging market, we’ve continued to innovate and disrupt. We want to find new ways to move beyond conventional tree-based paper packaging and create a more sustainable future. Our cutting-edge products show that you can shift from a disposable to a circular culture, while still offering incredible quality.
Each metric tonne of envoPAP helps save 50 trees from being chopped down for paper and packaging production. So far, we’ve saved 760,000+ trees from deforestation. By 2030, we aim to save 10 million trees across the globe, as well as empowering 1,000+ people through job opportunities and donating profits towards sustainable development.
- Influence B2B content strategy and execution
- Own and improve the customer value proposition messaging across all channels – Company newsletter promotions, new product releases, collaborations, new product launch announcements, customer success stories.
- Work with internal (CRM, design, product, legal, analytics) and external (agency) to drive timely execution
- Conduct channel optimization and testing – direct mail, email, newsletter, partner, events etc.
- Explore and execute partner campaigns and PR initiatives that can amplify demand generation
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales team to create a detailed demand generation plan that is scalable and affordable and lead product/region-specific campaigns.
- Standardisation of communication content across the sales and product teams.
- Measure, iterate, improve constantly
- Administer social media platforms, lead online events, marketing initiatives and exhibitions.
- Optimise and improve envoPAP Website on Prismic Platform.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Excellent marketing campaign management and delivery skills
- Proven marketing experience, preferably within a B2B or Product business
- Ability to manage target expectations and report on KPI’s
- Basic HTML / CSS skills to optimise emails and landing pages is advantageous · Hubspot CRM skills are preferred.
- Hands-on self-starter with the combination of analytical and commercial skills to figure out what needs doing and then doing it
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to inspire confidence at the most senior level
- Analytical thinker with a demonstrably broad business perspective
- Displays energy, creativity and innovation
- Able to deliver under pressure
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment; appetite and motivation to raise the game
We value open expression at envoPAP, we believe it’s the diversity of experience, backgrounds and perspectives of our employees that makes us who we are. We encourage everybody to play a part in changing the way people travel across the world.
To apply, please send the information (below) and task submission to email@example.com Please note you MUST have the Right to Work in the UK – valid VISA, NI number and a UK bank account to commence the job.
CONTACT EMAIL AND PHONE:
WHAT MOTIVATES YOU IN YOUR WORK LIFE OR STUDENT LIFE (100 words maximum):
You can complete this task in writing – maximum 400 words; or video or audio format –maximum 2 minutes.
Tell us about a brand that has made an impact on you and your friends, and how this brand did it…
Tell us about a sustainable product – niche or mainstream – that you’re particularly excited by…