CRM Agri is a leading UK based grains and oilseeds price risk management company providing marketing and risk management solutions to farmers, consumers and agribusinesses across the UK, Europe, and the Black Sea. We provide independent market analysis and help businesses to design and implement strategies designed to manage risk and add value to the commodities that are traded. Our global analysis partners and highly experienced consultants enable CRM AgriCommodities to give accurate and timely recommendations.
Business Development Consultant
Location: Cambridge/ Cirencester.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our growing team and help expand the rapid business growth in the UK through establishing and developing new B2B relationships and converting these into product sales. Reporting directly to senior management, the role will involve:
- Developing and executing business development projects
- Building on an understanding of agri-commodity markets
- Prospecting and converting new leads into sales
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring annual re-subscriptions
- Developing & managing a pipeline of prospective business
- Collaborating with partners
- Assisting in organisation and management of events
- Handling customer queries
- Supporting the analysis and consultancy team
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong motivation and be highly sales driven
- An understanding/ experience within agriculture
- Ability to work autonomously and to deadlines
- Good organisational skills and ability to see projects through from conception to execution
- Be willing to provide initiative and energy to a young and growing team
- Working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
The past few years have seen strong growth for CRM Agri both nationally and overseas and we are looking for someone to push forward our expansion in the UK. There will be an opportunity to progress within the business.
We are offering a competitive salary as well as bonuses. As well as the financial benefits, CRM Agri believes strongly in developing and investing in people, our strongest asset, therefore we will provide not just a job but a career within a team of highly motivated people that are willing to pass on their expert knowledge in a relaxed environment. The opportunities to progress and grow with the company is available for the successful candidate.
Please send applications and your CV to email@example.com
No recruitment consultants please.