As a core part of the Breedr team you will become the heart of our business, helping drive support customers and build a culture of ‘farmer first’ within your daily routine. We are looking for a technical support graduate who loves rural life, understands technology and wants to help build a solution that increases the productivity and profitability of farmers around the UK.
Provide Technical Support to Farmers and Users
Work directly with farmers and our supply chain users to make their life easier, set them up, enhance their experience and solve their issues. Assist our farmers and users in troubleshooting problems, diagnose issues with software application, identify sources of the problem and offer solutions.
Assist with Software Design and Development
Be involved in thinking up new ideas to make farmers lives easier, work closely with Business Development and Software teams to identify opportunities for improvement and resolve potential issues in the development stages. Work with the team to perform quality assurance and release new technology to the world.
Create Technical Documents and Manuals
Help build farmer friendly user documentations that addresses the ease of use for customers. Generate technical reports focusing on customer complaints and resolutions. Actively use engage with the Breedr product to find bugs, suggest development solutions and write articles on its use.
Core Skills and Background.
- Interested in new technology
- Self motivated and can work within and team and independently.
- Customer oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent written skills and comfortable on the phone
- Microsoft Excel proficiency a must
- Technical background or degree
- Farming or rural background a plus but not essential
- Love of rural life its people is a must.
- Able to be on call one weekend in four
- Be ready for some travel to farms
- Competitive salary
- South West Location, with Flexible working 2-3 days a week.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org