Farm491 and Ashfords Innovation to Investment Programme
Access legal skills and expert content worth over £4k for just £750 plus the opportunity to pitch your business to leading investors in the AgriTech, FoodTech and ClimateTech spaces
This brand new programme is co-hosted by Farm491, a leading AgriTech incubator and Ashfords, a national provider of legal and professional services who were recently ranked by Experian as one of the most active legal advisors in the UK and South West. Over five sessions, which will be a hybrid of online learning and workshops at Farm491 HQ in Gloucestershire, the programme will cover:
- An introduction to the programme
- Pitch Deck Workshop – covering commonly used layouts, key information to include and presenting skills.
- Investment Readiness Workshop – the practicalities of what you should expect from an investment round and some of the key things you can do to be investment ready. This will also be an opportunity to share experiences, frustrations and tips on the investment process with other founders.
- Investment Readiness Assessment – you will be provided with a standard ‘due diligence questionnaire’, commonly used by investors as part of their process. Ashfords will look over your responses to these, conduct some searches and then provide you with a ‘red flag’ report which highlights any potential issues as well as recommending next steps for addressing these. This includes a phone call with a senior lawyer running through the results of the report. The usual cost of this assessment would be around £3k + VAT.
- Pitch Day – the programme culminates in founders pitching ‘for real’ to a panel of investors active in the AgriTech, FoodTech and ClimateTech spaces. Immediately following their pitch each company will receive detailed feedback from the investors as well as having the opportunity to ask questions for future rounds.
The cost of this programme is £750 + VAT and is aimed at those companies ready to start raising investment, as such there are some eligibility criteria to ensure that companies are in a position to get the best outcome from the programme.
For further information and discuss eligibility please email Verity – email@example.com in the first instance.