Let’s Grow Business
Farm491 is a UK based leading technology incubator and innovation space focused on the future of farming and food systems. Based and owned by the Royal Agricultural University we work with entrepreneurs through all their stages of growth leveraging our unique network of academic, industry and farming contacts and in house experts to help companies achieve their aspirations primarily through strategic advice, support raising investment, finding the right talent to build the team, access to new customers and being part of a network of other entrepreneurs.
Farm491 is also involved in local and national policy on AgriTech and works with national and international partners to help reduce the fragmentation in the UK innovation ecosystem.
Projects we are currently involved in:
- KTN’s AgriTech and AgriFood Showcase – read more
- UK-RAS Strategic Task group in Agri-Robotics – read more
- EIT Food Seedbed Programme – read more
- Pivot East – read more
Past projects we have been involved in:
- Farmers Guardian’s Agri Innovation Den 2018 and 2019, co-sponsored with BASF – read more
- Community partner in FoodBytes! by Rabobank – read more
- KTN’S 2019 AgriTech showcase – read more
- Food and Farming Futures 2019 annual conference – read more
- The National Food Strategy – read more
- UKRI Transforming Food Production – read more