This accessibility statement applies to:
- The Farm491 website: https://www.farm491.com
This website is run by Farm491, a business area of the The Royal Agricultural University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
Overall our website is accessible and our customers should be able to use the site without too much difficulty. We are aware of a few minor issues that may affect the accessibility of some parts of the website:
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Older videos will be missing audio description or a text alternative
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email email@example.com
- Call +44 (0) 1285 652531
We’ll consider your request and get back to you.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment.
Our offices have audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Farm491 is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website strives to be compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. We are currently undertaking a review of compliance, and making changes necessary to meet this standard.
- The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix pre-recorded videos published before 23 September 2020.
- Any new videos will be published to meet accessibility standards.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 1st October 2020.