Insights for Agri-Innovation: The Innovation Beehive
Thinking innovatively is a skill that entrepreneurs must master to be able create a dynamic and forward-thinking business.
About this Event
Farm491 member, The Innovation Beehive, are joining us to deliver a workshop on Insights for Agri-Innovation.
The Innovation Beehive seek to release the creative potential of people at work, through innovative consulting projects and cutting-edge innovation training. They see people as the beating heart of the Innovation Ecosystem in your organisation, and all of their solutions are geared towards enabling people to deliver on the promise of their creativity.
The Innovation Beehive build their work on the foundation of Design Thinking, so the solutions they co-create are more likely to deliver on your end-users’ and customers’ needs.
What the workshop will cover:
The Innovator’s Profile: Identifying your Innovation Thinking preferences and strengths
- Understand how mindset impacts on every stage of the entrepreneurs journey
- Be able to leverage profile strengths in order to operate more effectively at each stage of the creative and entrepreneurial process
- Practical application of the Profile to each entrepreneur’s idea
Deep Dive Insight Gathering: Identifying needs, markets, customers, and opportunities for activating ideas and developing new solutions
- Be equipped with a range of insight gathering tools and techniques to either gather more insight to apply to your existing idea, or to create opportunity platforms for future ideas
- Practical applications of these tools to your existing ideas in a session and action planning to implement the tools to improve your pitch, refine your ideas, or develop new ones
Overview of Design Thinking: A methodology for ideas generating
- Understand the process of Design Thinking and how to use it to improve ideas and investment cases
- Recognise how to leverage the Innovator’s Profile at the different stages of the process
- Be equipped with the toolkit to assist you with the process
- Action planning on how to embed the process into your business building
About The Innovation Beehive
The Innovation Beehive works with some of the world’s leading organisations to help release their creative potential. Our clients work with us to solve business and people challenges, as well as embed innovation and creativity into their ways of working. We’d love the opportunity to help you see how we can help you to unlock the power of innovation for your business, so feel free to explore our previous work.