Post-Harvest Crop Management Tech …and the Opportunities for Export
An event from the DIT, hosted here at Farm491.
Join our panel of experts for a seminar exploring the opportunities and challenges for export of your post-harvest crop management technology and services.
Hear how UK post-harvest crop management tech including cold-chain and storage, can help protect global food security and the race to net zero.
- Learn how the Department of Business & Trade (DBT) and partners can help you overcome obstacles and increase your export sales.
- Hear about new partnerships for Centres for Excellence for crop post-harvest and cold-chain being developed in Rwanda and India.
- Understand the opportunities in different regions from DBT commercial officers (Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean)
- Hear from African sales team at Alvan Blanch Ltd, manufacturers of agricultural and industrial driers and integrated processing systems, with a global market, exporting to over 100 countries – 3x winners of the Queens Award for International Trade. Products include post harvest handling, storage and value addition, as well as harvesting and farming implements.
- Hear from other companies in the sector have achieved success with exports
- Meet the DBT’s Agri-Tech Lead Commercial Officer for Latin America and the Caribbean and delegation of Agri Business Leaders from Argentina’s Regional Consortium of Agricultural Experimentation (CREA)