Rural Career Insight Day (Veterans)
Insight into courses and career pathways for resettling personnel considering a follow-on career in the rural sector.
Aim: Delegates will be introduced to the bespoke courses on offer from Ruralink and partner organisations which are specifically designed for service-leavers seeking a follow-on career in the land-based sector.
- 1400: Delegates arrive, drinks
- 1420: Welcome
- 1430: Overview
- 1500: Course brief – Rural Business Career Gateway Course
- 1530: Course briefs – other courses (to be announced)
- 1630: Closing discussion, networking
- (1700: Tour of Royal Agricultural University campus for those interested and/or staying on for The Rural List in the evening)
Programme subject to minor changes.
This programme is free to attend but please sign up.
We look forward to seeing you there.