World AgriTech Innovation Summit
This year, Farm491 will be attending the World AgriTech Summit. We do not have a stand but please feel free to let us know if you wish to meet up for a chat!
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit is an international networking event for global agribusinesses, solution providers, entrepreneurs and investors. Its goal is to accelerate the commercialisation of advanced agricultural technologies by generating global partnerships and collaborations. With over 60 speakers and a new crop of exciting international agtech start-ups, the agenda explores the adoption of smart farming, the power of the microbiome, crop protection, gene-editing, robotics and AI, and supply chain traceability. The event has grown consistently each year, welcoming over 450 agribusinesses, start-ups and investors from 43 different countries in 2018 for two-days of debate and deal-making.
Key Themes For the 2019 Summit:
- Creating Business Models with Global Impact
- Changing Diets: Opportunities for New Crops, Services & Solutions
- Intelligent, Targeted Crop Protection & Soil Health
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Biologicals, Novel Chemistry & Gene Editing
- Digitisation of the Supply Chain & Transformation of the Agri-Food System
- Scaling Robotics & Automation from Pilot to Mainstream
- The Power of Co-Operatives: Putting Innovation into Practice
- Building A Business Foundation for Carbon Negative Agriculture
The summit takes place at the heart of London’s South Bank, overlooking the Thames river towards Westminster, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.