|Full-time/Part time :||Full-time|
|Background:||The company is seeking an ambitious, driven, smart and experienced Sales & Distribution Manager to manage and further develop its existing sales & distribution channels in the municipal markets in the UK. The Company has an extensive list of UK customers but is still only scratching the surface of the UK market. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing Weedingtech’s municipal sales through direct sales. They will also be responsible for setting up a distributor network around the UK to fuel the growth of Weedingtech’s municipal sales further via channel.
The company already sells in 13 European Countries and in North America, typically through distributors that such technology lines like Toro and John Deere.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented & experienced individual to join a fast growing company in a high growth, disruptive space, that’s legislation driven, with unique and patented thermal weed control technology. It is also an opportunity to run the UK sales business and to build an appropriate team to support its growth in time. This role will suit an entrepreneurial candidate looking to make a giant impact on a relatively young company.
|The Role:||UK Sales and Distribution Manager
Main Areas of Responsibility
Sales & distribution:
· Responsibility for creating sales and setting up and managing dealers & distributors around the UK to increase sales of Weedingtech product lines
· Manage the annual sales budget
· Ensure that Weedingtech’s world class level of customer care and after sale support is achieved via dealers & distributors.
· Work with the marketing team to ensure the marketing function supports the growth of the UK Market
· Weekly reporting to ensure objectives and other work is on track
· Ensure relationships with key customers and other key partners and stakeholders are managed effectively to build Weedingtech’s profile in the UK
· Input into all major commercial decisions and future product development
· Work with wider European sales team to create co-operative and helpful sales environment
· The role suits someone with a can do attitude, a proactive work ethic that’s output driven, and someone who wants to be part of a great team and company.
|Location:||Acton, London (but can be based remotely some of the week)|
· Strong track record of sales success and experience selling machinery for many years
· Track record of Y-o-Y sales target achievement and growth
· Selling direct and via a network of channel / distribution partners
· Building and managing multiple distribution networks
· Consultative sales experience
· Understanding of how to run complex Sales cycles with multiple stake holders and funding routes
· Working at a machinery dealership or distributor, or experience at Toro, JCB or John Deere
· Selling into the municipal market in the UK
|Other requirements:||Candidate must speak fluent English & hold a UK driving license|
|Salary/Package:||· Market leading package with big growth potential
· Commensurate with experience
|How to apply:||Leo@weedingtech.com|
|Contact Name and Position:||Leo de Montaignac, CEO|
|Telephone Number:||0203 909 0050|
|Closing Date for applications:||May 30th|