Research Engine & Agro Mavens to deliver part of Farm491’s IAI workshop
Research Engine and Agro Mavens are collaborating with Farm491 to deliver a special Inspiring AgriTech Innovation workshop focused on insight-driven marketing.
The 2 day workshops are specifically designed for AgriTech and Agri-food start-ups.
Day 1 of the workshop will see us focus on customer value propositions and refining your business model, as well as developing/improving elevator pitches.
Day 2 will be led by Research Engine and Agro Mavens and they will cover the following topics:
- What does a good marketing plan look like? And what are the key marketing questions you need to answer when creating your plan?
- How should you market AgriTech?
- Understanding farmer needs and pain points – identifying gaps
- Choosing segment and setting targets
- Product development
- Developing and using effective communications
- Different types of market research
- Do’s and don’ts
- Research without breaking the bank
- Doing market research in agriculture: methods, audiences and information sources
To apply to this free workshop please click here. A member of the Farm491 team will then shortly be in touch.