Remuneration: Competitive Salary + Commission (depending on experience)
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, outgoing and self-motivated individual to join
our growing team at our new Cirencester office and help expand the rapid business growth in the
UK through establishing and developing relationships with potential customers and partners.
CRM Agri are a UK based grains and oilseeds price risk management company providing
marketing and risk management solutions to farmers, end users, and agribusinesses across the
UK, Europe, and the Black Sea. We provide commodity market analysis and help businesses
throughout the supply chain to manage price volatility and add value to the commodities they are
buying and selling. Our global analysis, clear market opinions and highly experienced team enable
CRM AgriCommodities to work with some of the most forward thinking businesses within the
Reporting directly to senior management, the role will involve:
• Communicating with clients, partners and new potential customers.
• Developing a book of customers and working alongside our advisors and analysts.
• Providing price risk management training and advice (hedging, options etc.)
• Writing market reports
• Collaborating with partners
• Assisting with developing the business and products
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Highly motivated and results driven
• Ideally an understanding of agriculture/ commodity markets
• Able to work autonomously and to deadlines
• Adaptable in a fast growing company
• Strong numerical and written english ability
• Be a team player and willing to provide initiative and energy within a team environment
• Working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
• Be willing to work with a national client base
• Hold a full driving licence and be eligible to work permanently in the UK
The past few years have seen strong growth for CRM Agri both nationally and overseas and we
are looking for someone to push forward our expansion in the UK. There will be opportunity to
progress quickly within the business for the right candidate.
Please apply by April 15th with your CV/ covering letter and details of your current salary to:
CRM Agri is an equal opportunities employer